View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 11:53 AM   #16
The Seed
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRUGAtes13 View Post
thanks alot seed, i knew of this game but had no idea that it was the remake, even after playing a demo of it

cheers!
Happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
You can play it for free on your PC with a N64 emulator.
I actually tried that too, was well impressed with how smoothly and easily it ran. The only problem I encountered was with the controls. I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it, but with my USB gamepad I couldn't get the sensitivity control as you would with the analogue stick on an N64 gamepad, i.e. moving the stick just slightly makes the character walk slowly. This turned out to be a real problem when I got to the stage where you have to blow zombies heads off because I couldn't aim accurately, so I couldn't get any further with the game.

The original multiplayer is still fantastic and hilarious though, even just fighting against the AI is hopelessly addictive. I haven’t yet been able to make head or tail of the Live & Reloaded multiplayer yet, anyone know if it's any good?

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!