View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #406
rlpw
Creepy Father Figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I appreciate your concern guys.

I met and befriended this guy about a month and a half ago, and he seems a little obsessed with me. If I go out somewhere, and bump into him, he'll hang around me constantly, if I go to the bar he'll follow, if I go to the lavatory he'll follow, it's like having a shadow.

There's the constant text messages as well, if he isn't asking me to do something it's a "how are you, what are you up to?" kind of thing, padded out with some random information.
Today he started the message with "I feel so stalkerish", well damn right this is "stalkerish", so why the hell don't you stop creeping me out!?

Maybe Pink's onto something about the attention, I should try to feel flattered by it, but I really must have some firm words with him at some point.
I agree with Sage Dear Jat. Nip it now. The attention that you continue to give your semi-stalker just encourages and makes the let down harder.

If Treppie were here I bet he would agree but he's seemingly left us now (from the PM I got it seems to be the case) though I hope the 'Get your booty back in here' PM I sent him might spark his lil size 2 women's derier back in. Awww who am I kidding he would ask to borrow him.