View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:26 PM   #28
Molgera
Protector of the Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerserkerTails View Post
Pandora Directive will always have the scariest game moment in it for me: the Area 51 sequence. Getting stalked by an alien entity you cannot see, but Tex can "feel" every once and a while, telling you that the "hairs on the back of his neck have just stood up" every once and a while. Eeee!
That's number one for me. I'm not sure if it's the same in the game, but here's what Tex says in the Pandora book after escaping... does a good job of putting the threat into perspective:

"I want you to go lock that vault door, destroy the key, and then put the complex into a deep freeze. And if anyone ever comes here again, I don't care who it is, I don't care if it's the damn president, and they want to go underground, you have orders direct from the NSA to blow their stupid brains out. Got it?"

Other than that, Gabriel going outside with a shovel in the middle of the night in GK3 was good too, thanks in large part to the music during that sequence. I had no idea what he was going to dig up and that made it quite suspenseful.