View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #15
Jake
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
One thing though: ordering wasn't as straightforward as on other sites. It's still not really clear to me if there is a connection between a telltale game account and an order. The website mentions that if you create a telltale account, shipping address and such will be saved but somehow i didn't see any connection between both.

If there really is a connection between both, i think it would be better this way: before ordering, ask the visitor if he has a telltale user account and give the ability to login or ask if he wants to order without having an account.

Anyway, just a bit of constructive feedback (i hope).
The system was originally designed to work exactly as you described, where if you log in with a Telltale user account it would automatically fill in your address information and such into the purchase process. Sadly, we ran into some problems at the last minute and had to roll back a fair portion of the checkout experience. The checkout process will become way smoother as time goes on! It's a huge priority for me.

Last edited by Jake; 10-29-2006 at 02:49 PM.