View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
Once A Villain
OUATIJ Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaropapa View Post
I just finished playing the Last Express by Smoking Car productions.I bought the copy from ebay it was a while ago that I was fascinated and wanted to check out this title.Moments after I started playing I just couldn't get off the computer.The game was amazing in every aspect.So many interesting characters , the plot that was unfolding in real-time, the fact that you can overhear conversations and things are happening around you at the moment all these were just great. I haven't played such a wonderful game before and the truth is I 've played quite many of the genre. I was really disappointed when I found out that the game didn't have the success it deserved and of course the possibility of a similar project by its producers doesn't exist. It's a shame when wonderful games get overlooked like that.
Does anyone know any other adventures that are real-time or similar to Last Express?Maybe they will ease my pain...
Hope I haven't stunned you with my unending complaining..

Thanks,
Smaro

(excuse my English I'm a non-native speaker)
Well said. And no, there are no games like The Last Express. I'm sorry. It's just a brilliant game that still, 9 years later, has no imitator that comes close.