View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #24
Dwyloc

So far this year I have purchased the following tittles new Secret Files: Tunguska, BS4, Dreamfall and The Secrets of Da Vinci: The Forbidden Manuscript. I am currently playing Secret Files: Tunguska and BS4. Secret Files on my Laptop and BS4 on my desktop as it runs allot better with a good graphics card.

I have just ordered Keepsake and Barrow Hill from Amazon along with the new C. J. Cherryh book. I tend to stock pile games when they are released then play through them over a period of time, depending on how much free time I have and how tired I am after finishing work.

I will go from not playing any computer games for weeks because I am spending my spare time reading or walking too playing through 2 or 3 adventure games in a month depending on my mood.

I prefer to buy games when they are first released to support the developers rather than wait for the budget release. But I will not buy a game I have not read a few good reviews for first before I had over my money.
I also always wait on the NO CD fix being released before I purchase a new games as I will not play games from the original media as I am unwilling to carry CD's or DVD's around with my laptop all the time.