View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 04:46 PM   #232
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens View Post

I seriously doubt pinksie would want to
look this 'chic'.
I don't even want to look like most models. I don't really want to look like anyone. I just want to be me. If people like it or not is fairly irrelevant.

Quote:
I'm gravely concerned about pinksie's [non-]eating situation. Possibly one of the best things she should do is see a nutritionist in tandem with a therapist; the combination of the two should be able to help her get a grip on it.
Fuck so-called "experts". I don't need people telling me I'm apparently anorexic when this has nothing to do with it - I don't even need anyone telling me I have an eating disorder. I don't. I'm just too used to listening to my body, and my body is a slight bit too naive when it comes to foodstuffs.

Quote:
Also of paramount importance is to start an excercise regimen, there's nothing like high physical activity - sustained all the time - to get the appetite stimulated so that you have no choice but to eat more.
I didn't each much even when I did sports in school. What did make me eat more was being around my mum and dad, and having someone cook for me - I don't really have issues eating food if it's there, nor making food, it's just if I do make food by myself I tend to only be motivated to do that when I'm hungry. Which isn't often.

Quote:
Because if you continue not eating regularly it will not only drain your strength,
I haven't "eaten regularly" since I can think. I ate with a bit more regularity with my mum - call it 10% more. That's what I need - 10% more. That's all. I just need a way to psychologically trick myself into making food that 10% of the time, when I'm not hungry, but could eat.

Or, in short... it seems I simply don't have this thing called "appetite".

My current eating pattern has been in place for the past three years - my stomach issues are from the past two-ish/three-ish weeks. I'm probably not eating enough - but its effect is so light its progression is incredibly slow. Which is why I'd prefer coming up with a good psychological trick for myself rather than changing something major.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™