View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 04:30 AM   #84
bulldog
Second Degree Black Belt

Dear AG blog,

I must tell you of my weekend. My family and I went to High Falls about a half hour drive from our house to have a picnic in the park with our church members. It was nice only about 10 people came but it was fun being with the family. Matt, Jenna and I went fishing before the park started filling up... it was chilly and I loved it. I started fishing and of course catching a bunch of grass, but that was all going to change. I cast out over some weeds thinking that I am going to soon hang up my pole b/c people would be coming soon. Then it happened a strike I was so excited. I was jumping up and down yelling Matt, Matt I got one come here. My husband being the pessimist said “no you don’t have anything you hung on a tree”. I said "no you bone head come here logs don’t make swirls in the water, now come here". so then he ran over and said “well crap I guess you did get a fish real it in”, I said “what do you that I'm doing my taxes”? So I go the fish to the bank and it was the biggest fish I have ever caught. I was a large mouth bass and it was 3 1/2 lbs. Matt said it was bigger then most of the fish that he caught. I said "look honey I caught dinner", Matt said "I'm going to eat well", b/c I don’t eat fish. so anyway we got him home and Matt said it was the biggest fish that we have ever had in the house. I was so excited. If you would like to see pictures let me know and I will post them. So that was my weekend it was great.

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky