View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #82
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Hello Aggie

Looks liek I really will be sitting up massaging this horrid brochure and pamphlet ad copy until it doesn't read like technical data and the ravings of a bespittled business owner whose feverish brain is running overtime with ways to overcomplicate every piece of work we've submitted to date, and she wants to see the results in the morning.

I have no words for how excited I am at this prospect. So I've got the headphones on, I'm grooving to Jamiroquai, and wishing I wasn't alone on this. However, my sister is stuck up north waiting to take several meetings tomorrow, and my wife has thrown in the towel on this gig, so I'm stuck with it, even though she's been dominating the ad copy side of our business for months. Good thing I was a writer before I got into this graphic design business, huh?

But I'd rather be dancing the night away. I'm not even joking. I need to get out and move around until my body stops feeling so sluggish and useless. Maybe a short walk will help.

Well, maybe I'll finish typing out all of the relevant text revision requests before taking the walk. After that, it's the long boring night of making crap sound inspired.

Have a good night, Aggie.

now playing: Jamiroquai - Corner of the Earth