View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:14 AM   #79
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

I'm not sure quite why I keep writing these things, so this will be my last one for a while.

I went out again last night with the group from Tuesday, and we went to one of the same bars, and to a different club. It was fun and I got to meet some new people too.

A couple of the guys I knew were in drag, which was hilarious. Just imagine a pair of size 11 shiny red high heels!

There was lots of eye-candy about on the dance floor, the music wasn't as great as on Tuesday, but I still went and joined them for a closer look, hehe.

The guy I went out for coffee with on Friday was there too. To start with I was getting quite annoyed with him as I wanted to mingle and meet some other people, but he refused to leave me alone. I've come to the conclusion that I wasn't just imagining that he "likes" me, so I'm going to have to nip that in the bud, somehow. I'm pretty sure he was trying to get me drunk, and it worked, he kept buying me drinks and they were all doubles. There was a cordoned off area with huge seats and free champagne that we were allowed into, so when I was fairly far gone we went to have a little rest there - at his suggestion. He sat down next to me, put his arm around me, and under the pretence of finding out if I was ticklish started touching and stroking my forearm. At the time I was to drunk to really care about it, but right now I'm not particularly enjoying that memory, more the opposite in fact. Had he tried anything else however, he wouldn't have got anywhere, except maybe a slap, lol.

One guy I met was wearing these cool, yet bizarre garments on his arms, they stretched from his wrists to his elbows, and were like Eighties legwarmers, lol.

At one point I found myself sitting next to a full blown drag queen, and opposite from a guy wearing a dress that appeared to be made from condom wrappers. I just remember clearly thinking to myself "Oh my god, I'm in an episode of Queer As Folk..."

So all in all I had a good night and left when the place closed at 3am. After that was when things began to go downhill.

It rained, heavily. I was wearing only a skin tight t-shirt and got drenched.
I went to bed and got an awful pain in my right eye that kept me from sleeping. It felt like I had broken glass trapped in it. Today it is so badly bloodshot, my eye could have been replaced with a ruby. It's throbbing and weeping too.
An insect bit me on my bottom lip, now it's swollen up to Leslie Ash proportions.
Of course I have a bit of a hangover too, but at least there's pills for that.

So that's everything I can think to say on the matter. I'm going to lie down now. Until we meet again!

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena