View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:18 PM   #34
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Just got off the phone with Mr. Redhead. I read him an excerpt from the first story I wrote for the "illustrated children's book for grownups" I'm working on. He loved it. He told me he's a very visually oriented person so the details of the story as I wrote it were very clear to him in his mind's eye. That told me I was doing good, I want the little details and the dialogue to be vivid, to colour the story that it would be idiosyncratic.

Tomorrow we meet to go to The Huntington Library. But right now I'm in the mood to write, yet I don't want to end up going to bed at three in the morning and feeling crap when I get up. I'd like to get up early enough to go across the street to cafe to write, then to post office to send off my short story submissions before he shows up to get me.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien