View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 04:51 AM   #339
Wimli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davies View Post
Hooray! I've just finished Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh. The reviews were right, the ending is something of a letdown, but still I'm glad I stuck with it. A hell of a story, in every sense of the word.
SPOILERS
I actually really liked Phantasmagoria 2! Cheesy acting & special effects, very good general design, loved the plot and the gameplay was ok compared to some of the other Sierra FMV games (Urban Runner anyone? ). Where the first Phantasmagoria was drowning in horror clichés, Phantasmagoria 2 was rather original. The end section was just surreal and totally crazy, which I loved! Also, the ending was great! I did prefer the 'human' ending to the alien one though. Good idea to give a choice there to the player.

Anyway, back on topic!

I've finished Voyage about a week ago. I'm still relatively new to Windows XP, so I've been tinkering around with which older games I can get to work on my XP computer. I'll see which one of those catches my attention most and focus on playing that one first. Right now I have Simon the Sorcerer 1, The Last Express, The Space Bar, Bioscopia, Byzantine: The Betrayal and Gobliiins 1 up and running.