View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 05:22 AM   #10954
UPtimist
Life and times of...

Let me quote to you, Seppo Saurio:

"I am very very very very a lot and a lot and also very very very much very very highly intrested and inspired and intrested and wanting and wanted and willing and ready to be willing and wanting to make and be makeing and create and be creating and develope and be developing my own new martial arts style with exploring the real truth of the true martial artist and the real truthful true martial art way with me with myself to make/be makeing , create/creating and to develope and developing my own martial arts style and. I would be. I could be and. I will be. I am devoted to this matter and this thing because.I am also looking for aanother diffrent kind of and diffren style of and diffrent type of martial arts student , students , practioners , doing , practioner , studier , studying , study , learn , learning people s and also another kind of and type of and style of Sifu/Sifu s/Teacher/teachers/master/masters from anywhere and from everywhere and from elsewhere and from all over the whole wide world who would like with me be trying and try to with me with myself to make/be makeing , create/creating and to develope and developing my own martial arts style. I would be. I could be and. I will be. I am devoted to this matter and this thing because I want to make and be makeing and create and be creating and develope and be developing my own asian martial arts style what would include everything good , honest , and true , truthful , learning , exploring , devastating , real , realistic , protective , protecting , exploding , hard hitting , hard , soft , external and internal peaceful true truth useful , real , realistic , practical , good , working , functional , mobiliting , motoric , harmonic , flexbile , moveable , moving , circle , circling , workable , working , pushing , round , cycle cycling , circleing , using , useful , destroying , defeating , moving , easy , easy to learn , more learning , more teaching , winning , defeating , easy , hard , hard , soft , tough , effective , Effective , Creative , rough , fast , speed , speedy , faster , fastest , destructive , effective , useful , practical , hard , harder , hardest , things and matters and traditions and styles , techniques , learning , progress , progressing , style , lineage , styles and their history , principles , techniques , philosophy , techniques , striking , kicking , hitting , punching , kick , kick s , punches , low kicks , high kicks , knee kicks , elbows , head punches , back kicks , side kicks , low side kicks , high side kicks , turn kicks , knee kicks , front spin kicks , push kicks , spin kicks , back kicks , back spin kicks , hooking kicks , jump kick , jump kick s , jump turn/jump turning kicks , jump front kicks , jump front side kicks , jump back kicks , jump back spin kicks , joint locks , and......"