View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:58 AM   #69
eriq
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq

I am always supportive of amateur and fan development teams. I'm just curious why such a talented group decided to release a demo that really isn't a good indication of what the final product will be like. You've stated that you're anticipating another demo release but that you're not sure, again, if even that will be another "old" demo versus something illustrating actual gameplay again. Like many other fans of your project, I'm super excited about your game (just search the threads and see), but these "technical demos" really leave a bad impression. Furthermore, even after I've patched the demo, it's still not that exciting.

My advice, show us the real thing. Why not release something that will get us all excited instead of a technology demo that we have to patch - multiple times in order for us to experience something that's not a real demo of the final product?

My original posts still stand. The game has excellent character and environmental art - I can't wait to see the other locations. Because this first area is "stormy", the colours aren't as vibrant as some of your screenshots.

Last edited by eriq; 09-09-2006 at 07:16 AM.