Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 12:55 PM   #100
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Nope, I watched it on not HD. But I loved the way the dialog system works, very interesting and the gameplay looks very intense, specially for a RPG, Im so used to turn based RPGs, a tactical shooting RPG will do us good. Watch out Oblivion!
If I hadn't known I was watching it on an HDTV I would've sworn it was the actual game itself. That's how crisp and vivid it was. The real time dialog system looks promising. It seems, overall, to be what Bioware wanted KOTOR to be more like had the technology been on hand back then. I hope we'll have as much, if not more, freedom with this title.

That roguish looking character they created is f***ing hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien
It's the kind of graphics and conversation system I would dream of seeing in an adventure, but never will.
Dream on, my friend. I got depressed just thinking how this engine would be perfect for the next Gabriel Knight game.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien