View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 09:09 AM   #287
insane_cobra
gin soaked boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad
Cool! I'm stuck on level3 already.
There are two REALLY hard levels near the end of the second world, the first one because you have no idea how to reach the exit and the second one because it's almost impossible to do it! And then comes the second boss which just keeps obliterating you. A simply brilliant chip tune during that battle, though.

I'm currently midway through the third world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeisureSuitedLooney
Just finished The Simpsons Hit n Run, with my nephews, on the Gamecube. Really funny game.
I really loved the PC version of that one, but some driving missions would drive me completely crazy! Was it as hard for you or was I just lousy at it?

Quote:
I keep hearing about these add-on features you have to BUY online, which seems kinda pointless. Are these necessary features? If so, then why didn't they offer them as a downloadable patch? Eh, I don't know enough about it to really know if it's worth it or not.
You don't have to buy them, they're completely optional. Why do they charge for them? Because they want more of your money, of course! But fear not, if you get the PC version, you can download a shitload of free user-made mods instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Cookiemonster
I was in Nova Prospect, the part where you have to keep the combine of using the turrets. I just don't find it as good as the orginal. I really don't feel like playing it trough again.
Uh, you mean that part where you have three turrets and they're pouring in from four energy shield protected hallways? It was probably the hardest part of the game for me, but later on I read that there's an emergent way you can get past that section without fighting the Combine at all.

Anyway, I could send you my savegames if you'd like.