View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 02:38 PM   #9785
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

That page is really making me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEP THOUGHTS
I gaze at the brilliant full moon. The same one, I think to myself, at which Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato gazed. Suddenly, I imagine they appear beside me. I tell Socrates about the national debate over one's right to die and wonder at the constancy of the human condition. I tell Plato that I live in the country that has come the closest to Utopia, and I show him a copy of the Constitution. I tell Aristotle that we have found many more than four basic elements and I show him a periodic table. I get a box of kitchen matches and strike one. They gasp with wonder. We spend the rest of the night lighting farts. -Age 15

I don't know about you, but I enjoy watching paint dry. I imagine that the wet paint is a big freshwater lake that is the only source of water for some tiny cities by the lake. As the lake gets drier, the population gets more desperate, and sometimes there are water riots. Once there was a big fire and everyone died. -Age 13

I once heard the voice of God. It said "Vrrrrmmmmm." Unless it was just a lawn mower. -Age 11

My young brother asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally--but I didn't want to upset him. -Age 10

I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Age 13

When I go to heaven, I want to see my grandpa again. But he better have lost the nose hair and the old-man smell. -Age 5

Here's more (Check out "The Worst Analogies [...]". But all of those are just hilarious.)

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!