View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 04:09 PM   #9734
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
But wouldn't the chance to battle giant mutant mould be like a real-life version of what you play on your trusty computer? Only with the luxury of it being cooler as well ...
Well, yeah. But my Katana is currently at the cleaners, so I can't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
In some respects, ditto. But I'm perfectly happy to have an attic and a garage .
We have an Attic too, though not a Garage (who needs that, if you have enough space in front of your house, and a gate?). It's the only place in our house I have never been to, but I bet we have Ancient Dust Elementals up there.

Oh, and we have a workshop which has been home to Shades and Shadows (look like Shadows of humans, with red glowing eyes, you see) for nearly my entire life...until recently, when we relocated the light switch from beside the garden door (leading outside, obviously) to beside the office door (staying inside). Since then they seem to have either fled, or just hide when we switch on the light. Either way, it's fine with me.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!