View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 09:17 AM   #99
Dasilva
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
I have my own job, I make my own money, and I'm seriously willing to bet you couldn't do it.

Prove me wrong.

My dad used to be a carpenter when he got out of college, and he taught me the basics. With some training, I could pull it off full-time.

He then took over his father's Greenhouse/Garden Center/Landscaping business. If you think it's easy wroking for these kinds of businesses, you have absolutly no concept of "hard wrok." I'd love to see you get up at five every morning to pull backbreaking landscaping duty or unloading shipments or even watering and working the regester in a building with no air conditioner in what is normally 95+ degree weather.

That'd be a gas.
Actually for your infomation I've worked as a part time plumber and carpenter in my life time, and it is hard work, my father is a plumber and does some carpentry but is now a manager of a Bathroom instalations company. Dont think that I sit in an office raking in the money, I work 7 hour shifts with no break at one of the bussiest restourants in town, I dont even get a chance to sit down I'm always working. And you're what? 13, so you have no clue of what hard work is. Saving money for later education and living, is very hard. Not that you'd know what I'd be talking about.