View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 01:47 AM   #2
Len Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deloria
I'm a team member of a non-commercial team called Spur Byte. We're going to use Wintermute Engine and add a speech pack, we're currently holding auditions for the role of a narrator (we'll be doing the rest of the auditions later). Our forum will be up soon, until then, please record the text below if you're interested and send it to [email protected].
Thanks.
Text:
(says to the world and herself/himself) "It has been so long… I never dreamed I would say the light of day again. I am… free…(emphasizes free) You shattered my prison… my gratitude is… beyond words. (slight pause) My story is a… mournful one. I was buried alive in that marble long ago.
It was my retribution for attempting to break out of this land. If you do not wish to wind up like I did, have faith in no one. You are being incessantly watched and deceived by one, whose motives are sordid. May the heavens above favor you, valiant one."
I know a REALLY excellent first class speech actor who is very interested in taking on voice-acting jobs.

But "it's" a 'she' and not a 'he' i.e. a voice-ACTRESS.
You do not make it clear what gender (or either?) is required ??