View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #44
insane_cobra
gin soaked boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28
Dead Rising and Lost Odyssey are again targetted for the XBOX 1 type of audience.
Not really, I see both as more PS2 type games.

Quote:
Fable 2 is a sequel to a mediocre RPG, and Mass Effect is by far the most promising title.
Fable wasn't mediocre, just not what people expected from it.

Quote:
Next gen ratchet and clank HAS been announced by Ted Price, and I'm positive we will see much much more console RPG's on the PS3. I think you are being a little harsh on the PS3 and their offerings when the console is not even out yet.
No I'm not, I'm talking about things the way they are now, not the way they might be one day. Right now, PS3 has almost nothing that interests me and that's the whole point.

I'm sick of people telling me "just you wait, you'll see". How long should I wait? Till they have something to show? Why should I do that when I can already get what I want elsewhere? Why should anyone but people most loyal to the brand? There's no guarantee PS3 will enjoy the same developer support as PS1 and PS2 did, just ask Nintendo how easy it is to lose the leading spot in the market after a decade of domination.