View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 11:28 PM   #40
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_cobra
By "non-hardcore" I meant everything but shooters and sports games as that's how you used the phrase. So yes, Viva Pinata, but also Alan Wake, Dead Rising, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, The Shadow of Aten, Fable 2 and a buttload of XBLA games. Hell, even Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.
Unless you're so naive to consider that a sports title.

That's not a whole lot of games, but I think it's a much more interesting selection than what's been announced for PS3. And by announced I mean officially announced, not we-know-they'll-be-made-one-day games like next gen Ratchet and Clank.
OMG! You actually forgot Rockstar Presents Table Tennis?!!!

cobsie

Well, it's out now and receiving favourable reviews, but still, it does fall well within the perimeters of 'non hardcore', don't it? I mean, hey, even The New York Times has just reviewed it. How 'non hardcore' is that? LOL!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien