View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:31 PM   #7438
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Bone? Flesh? Haha those things are nothing to me, all I am made of is pure 100% Awesomeness!

And my wall are a...I think its either lilac or Lavender(My sisters old room you see...or I guess you dont see since you got the weird Tie Die of gore impression )

I do wobble sometimes though, a trait I picked up from my dog some how

So yes, I was able to count to infinite, and I just did
Oh, but didn't you know that Awesomeness is a pure product? Top quality Awesomeness should be a careful blend of all the best things, and a percentage of Awesomeite. Pure Awesomeite is just bland, and pretty boring to look at (also, it tastes like undiluted cod liver oil. Very disgusting.). No, true Awesomeness has nothing to do with the amount of Awesomeite. Awesomeite is just the glue that links the wonderful elements that are used to make Awesomeness.

If someone told you that your Awesomeness is made of 100% Awesomeness, then you have been ripped off. I hope you kep the receipt.

Oh, and some of the ingredients for Awesomeness are flesh bone and purdy dark red blood. It's these ingredients that were used to redecorate your room with your own innards, when you exploded after having the "This Karmillo will self-destruct in 10 seconds 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...BOOOOOOM!!!" stuck on you, whereafter you exploded. Your Awesomeness, my dear Karmillo, is therefore defective, and the warranty expired last month.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!