View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 02:12 PM   #36
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

"Hey, I've got a message from Mommy for y'all. Here I go *coughs*:

'Hey, guys. I won't be around for a while. A friend and I are trying to figure out how we are supposed to inflate the leif-bode, why we receive leif-bodes anyway, and who is supplying them to the club. That last one is creepy, since I effectively founded the club, and thus should be in the know where the presents come from. I won't complain, but I'd like to know what this "Leif-Bode" is supposed to be in any case. I mean, it sounds like it's the homestead of a some nordic sea explorer, but if you ask me, I don't think it's particularly helpful when searching protection from the elements. I still think it might be supplied in case of a possible nucellar war...they might really help dampening the impact of a cello on your head.'

...That's it. Now, I'll have to go back. Mommy promised to order soy while I'm gone. If I hurry, I might be able to arrive just when the order arrives. Ta ta!"

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!