View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #9
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Today I finally realized that my quest for the ultimate PC gaming machine was futile. I went to a shop near by and I got myself a Xbox 360. Currently no games for it though.

So, farewell my PC, you've been replaced by your younger and sexier friend, the Xbox 360.

W00t!!!1! 11!1exclamation ! !1!!one! 1! 1eleven!1

I'll probably still get a few PC titles every now and again, but my new love is for the 360.
What's your gamer profile name? Mine's 'temperton'. Put me on your list!!

If no games interest you at least sample the demos. They're free. Sign up for that free one month access to the Gold tier of the Live account (you'll automatically revert back to Silver when the trial period expires, unless you pay to get back into Gold). You may also send me stupid voice messages, just use your headset that came with the package.

Oh, and do you have an HDTV? Can't enjoy all that sweet graphical goodness otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bysmitty
All that being said, I personally wouldn’t give u my PC if you put a gun to my head but I can understand why someone else would.
Yeah, of course you can understand: how can you enjoy your precious PC if you're dead and your brains and blood are splattered all over it from being shot in the head? Huh? Huh? LOL!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 05-29-2006 at 09:38 AM.