View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:47 PM   #6903
Karmillo
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
At the moment? Well, Dreamfall. And Naruto. And maybe some Neverwinter Nights module, but since the HeX Coda (OpenDev module) hasn't been updated with the next module, that won't happen soon most likely (I'm itching to maybe post a screenshot with a quote from Daniel Monium or Pandy Monium...but they're all so good that I can't decide on which I should post.).

By the way, I find that the fact that Izumi wears Japanese Toilet Slippers* in that scene in episode 31 (and several after that), lends a certain hilarity to a quite dramatic scene. Come to think of it, Izumi has a potential of making every scene semi-dramatic. You know why.

-

*For anyone who is not familar with that concept, it's (rubber) slippers one is supposed to wear *only* when in the toilet room (being an unclean area). It's not a good idea to walk around with them in the rest of the house, although I've heard that it happens to japanese people once in a while too. The rest of the house is considered a clean area, which is why you take off your shoes at the door.
You should go watch One Piece and Bleach so you can post stuff from them!