Thread: Kettles
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 07:48 AM   #60
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoofa
It can be electric or stove top and is used to boil water for various things [...] hot chocolate

BOLD emphasis is mine!

This is slightly off-topic, but it's sacrilegious to prepare hot chocolate with water! Unless you are lactose intolerant, you should always use milk for hot chocolate.

When I am on holiday skiing, I always make a point of asking whether or not they prepare the Hot chocolate with water or milk, when eating on one of the Alms (Yes, this is grammatically correct. It's "Auf der Alm", not "In der Alm" - "On the Alm", not "In the Alm"). I know it's rude, but I will never again drink a hot chocolate prepared with water that I had to pay for. If you are selling the stuff, you're just a cheapskate. I'll accept it if people do it at home (There might be people who prefer it that way, too.), but a restaurant should pay a little more to get milk, if they don't want to lose customers.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!