View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 03:05 PM   #59
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Awesome! So who's the lucky gamer?
You will all propably find out that secret when I post the pics of my journey after I've returned to Finland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Newcastle? Traitor! Why the hell would you want a barcode shirt? Get a Sunderland one, they're quality, and people will admire and respect you more for it. As for a Fulham shirt, you could try one of the big sports shops here in London, some of them stock all the premier strips.
Hahhah! Newcastle has the same black&white stripes that our local team in Vaasa has. I did see several Sunderland shirts at the shop, but decided not to buy one.

Thanks for the help, I'll try to find a Fulham shirt tomorrow as I will be going to London, they at least used to have those at Lillywhites, but last time I asked them, they were out of stock or something like that...
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.

Last edited by Kolzig; 05-18-2006 at 03:11 PM.