View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:16 AM   #56
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21
Bollocks.

Slow people only force idiots to make dangerous maneouvers.

Normal people wait until a safe section to pass.
Bollocks back mate.

You can think that it's perfectly safe to overtake and start to perform the manoeuvre safely, without speeding etc. Then a car comes out of a blind alley and smack. That's how my dad got into a road accident and lost an eye and almost his life. And even if an accident was caused by someone making a dangerous maneouvre, sure they're to blame, but if they hadn't of performed that meneouvre if someone wasn't driving ridiculously slow then so is the slow driver.

Fast drivers don't force people to change speed and lanes like slow drivers. It's been proven that the slowest drivers cause the most accidents, and they frustrate and anger normal drivers who are then more likely to get into an accident. There's stats around to back this up, and yet still some ignorant people defend slow drivers, I just don't get it! I'm not condoning speeding or driving dangerously here, I'm saying that slow drivers are just as dangerous as fast drivers, and anyone who says otherwise has their head up their arse.

http://www.sense.bc.ca/disc/disc-05.htm

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk