View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 10:47 AM   #6175
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaJ
Would I be an undead?
Um...ah, yes. But 'undead' is such a nasty word. I prefer the the term "Users of Life Miles'n'More".

Quote:
I thought I would have to drink blood. When it comes to brains I´m definitely suspicious.
I don´t think so.
Is there anything else on the menu?

*sighs* I'm afraid I'll never get rid of my stock of fresh brains...*glances over to refrigerating room*. Seriously, I don't know how it could happen that I got a delivery of 200 (human?) brains instead of the box of horse clavicles I had ordered...and of course, it was my evil twin accepting the delivery. I think she did that on purpose.

>>>Of course I did.<<<

Of course. Now shut up.

>>>You wish. But since I have nothing else to say, I might as well grant you this wish for once.<<<

Well, everybody wants to be one of our "Dentist's Favourites". Of course, only few actually manage to get what they want, since I generally support donating blood to the red cross, rather than drinking it.

However, we recently received a special delivery of spleens. Want to have a sample?

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!