View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 10:20 AM   #58
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
LOL! No, it means that I mean no harm and that hopefully people won't see me as some kind of snob who likes to condescend on them but instead tries to offer at least some kind of view to help shed light on discussions.
*rubs her nose* This kind of attitude:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Hysterical? All I said was that if I can master direct control, anyone can. All it takes is practice. It's no different from learning to use the mouse for the very first time.
* Does* come off as condescending, however. No, all it doesn't take is practice, and dismissing the opinion of someone who doesn't like the controls as them just not being willing to practice is frustrating, at least to me.

I was in a sour mood last night, so I didn't phrase things diplomatically, and I apologize... nevertheless the gist of my opinion remains. I'm rather sorry that you feel like being rude to me... I don't understand what your problem with me is. (I mean, is pointing out that I thought somebody came off as a bit rude in one of their posts against the forum rules?)

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."