Thread: Town for sale
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 02:12 AM   #15
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Actually, I think they actually got most of the money that they would have needed .
That'll be the sad losers who have too much money to piss away and are delighted whenever the talentless mincing slack jawed twat says "poo poo". The audience seems to consist solely of middle aged women with the combined IQ of a dead pigeon. I had to sit through a whole episode once, I wanted to stab myself in the ears and eyes with sharp forks so I didn't have to put up with any more of his w*nk.

Anyhoo, that's getting off topic What would you do if you bought this place? I'd pronounce myself King, and have a statue of myself erected in the centre of town, which all residents must dance around naked at midnight. The power, bwahahahahaha!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk