View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 01:08 PM   #21
brendanf
Telltale Games

The games on that shelf are just the tip of a Titanic-worthy iceberg, my friends. I daren't bring in my entire game collection, for fear that adventure lovers who gazed upon it would feel faint, swoon, or possibly even explode.

I love many of the games already mentioned, especially Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Quest for Glory, Wing Commander, and Zelda. But in no particularly meaningful order, I'd also like to mention Sam & Max, Indiana Jones, Grim Fandango, Gabriel Knight, King's/Space/Police Quest, The Last Express, The Space Bar, Trinity, Zork, Enchanter, Nord & Bert, Gateway, Timequest, Eric the Unready, Spellcasting 101, Death Gate, Mission Critical, Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, Star Control, Photopia, Spider & Web, Broken Sword, Beneath a Steel Sky, Spycraft, Bladerunner, Chronomaster, Ultima, Fallout, Planescape Torment, System Shock, Half Life, Might & Magic and Heroes thereof, The Summoning, Veil of Darkness, Resident Evil, Castlevania, Metroid, Super Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, Ratchet & Clank, Psychonauts, Ico, Metal Gear Solid, Incredible Machine, Virtua Tennis, Guitar Hero, my hands are cramping.