Adventure Forums - View Single Post - Game you're playing. How far you are.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 03:16 PM   #75
Rayvielle

Send a message via AIM to Rayvielle Send a message via MSN to Rayvielle

That lock picking puzzle?! Yeah, it was fun for a bit, but really ground on my conscience after a while, heh. One of those puzzles where you know exactly what to do but it just still manages to beat you into the ground...

Anyway.

I've started loads of games lately, but the ones I'm going to work to finish are...

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones (Xbox) - Love this so far! Great action, some sweet graphics, good dialogue, and seems a good throwback to SOT! Aside from a few glitches here and there, I highly recomend this! Combat system is quite different, and speed kills are fun, providing you time them right. .

Estimate I'm just over a 1/3 of the way through.

Rating so far ... 8 out of 10

F.E.A.R (PC) - Just got this yesterday. So far, It's quite good! If you're a Max Payne fan and you like FPS, you'll adore this! The Slow-mo really brings a smile to your face when in a gun fight! The storyline seems interesting too, and has me on the edge of my seat. Something really ominous is set to happen! Controls also feel quite different from other FPS games, that much more realistic. Decent A.I thus far! Sometimes you really have to play it cool otherwise you're gonna get burned. You get past that, this game gets good.

At the moment I'm Into the forth chapter of the first part.

Rating so far ... 8 out of 10

Runaway (PC) - Yeah, I finally decided to play this through after beating Still Life. So far, it's not bad. Dialogue is pretty :S in places and the voice acting to match. Puzzles been logical mostly thus far. You definately have to keep your eyes peeled for the tiniest detail. I was prepared for the pixel hunting, as I took a while to buy this, but you still need to really stay sharp.

I want to finish it, it's definately not the best adventure I've ever played and can't really be compared to any of Lucasarts previous offerings, but it's okay.

Right now, I'm into chapter 3, where I need to start putting the plan into action.

Rating so far - 7 out of 10

Playing off and on --

Lego Star Wars: hehe, this is a good laugh. Nothing too serious or too extreme, just easy going, plunges you in, and is definately designed for the Star Wars fan. Some very cute humor and some clever game additions.

I love the idea of co-op as well, that does help broaden the game IMO.

I just pick up and play, but right now I've completed all of Episode 1 and am going to start the second very shortly.

RAting so far... 7.5 out of 10