Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #52
jjacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemies
Actually I don't. I played the original for hundreds and hundreds of hours, three months pretty much straight. Yes I know... very sick, but hey, I was obsessed KOTOR2, on the other hand, I played through probably twice (once LS, once DS) and maybe some unfinished play-throughs with different character builds. It just didn't seem up to par compared to the original, in almost any way. But hey that's just me. And BTW I have since replayed the original and while I'm definitely somewhat sick of it by now, I still find it a more enjoyable experience.
Actually, I played KOTOR2 first and when I decided I wanted more, I played the original, so that might affect my judgement slightly Nonetheless I truly enjoyed KOTOR2, and I wouldn't mind replaying it (except I'd probably stop near the ending and never play it again ). Oh and I almost forgot the new "influence" system, that was pretty cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weemies
Wow, that's funny you happened to mention the 30" Dell, and I do assume you mean the ultra-wicked 3007WFP, because I happen to own one. KOTOR @ 2560x1600 is sheer heaven let me tell you. Too bad the widescreen support isn't native, and it's very buggy.

One might make the argument that if I have the cash to get a monitor like that, I should have the money to get a 360 too. Well maybe I do but it's also a matter of principle. I don't want to support console gaming, when it has almost nothing to offer me, and when it's the main thing that's killing PC gaming (which I love).
2560x1600?! Holy...erhm cow! What sort of PC u have there? Must be SLI, or worse, that Dual-SLI Renegade Dell Oh man, you're one lucky bastard Ah well, atleast you have principles