Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #50
jjacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Erm, I dont think so.
D'oh! Oh well, plenty other good RPGs coming..
Quote:
Originally Posted by weemies
IMO everything about KOTOR 2 was worse than in the original KOTOR. Especially the story.
I felt it improved on certain aspects of the first game though, notably gameplay and UI, but yeah, I agree, the story was not on the level of first game, but you have to agree it was a really nice effort, certainly for a sequel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seemies
And I do love BioWare, if only for KOTOR, which is my favorite game ever along with Fallout, but I'm not buying a 360. I bought an XBOX just for Jade Empire and it was a great game, but that was the last time I will buy a console just for one game. It's just not worth it. I'm very disappointed if this game will be a console exclusive, too.
Same here, so far I've only seen one or two games worth buying a next-gen console for, which is not enough (for me) to justify spending an outrageous amount of money for a 360 and possibly a HDTV (which, after all, you'd need to really enjoy the "next-gen-ness"). I'd rather get a nice new PC and a sweet 30" Dell TFT for that kind of money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad
'm also longing for a new big epic adventure. Like the "Baldur's Gate" series, the "Fallout games", "Ultima 7" and so on. Still haven't played "Arcanum" and "Vampire: Bloodlines" and "Gothic 2", so there's no reason to complain for me, really.
I still haven't gotten very far in Gothic 2 (just got Oblivion..) but it's a good game so far, and as for Bloodlines.. awesome stuff, I would buy the sequel without a moment's thought