Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 08:24 AM   #48
weemies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NcroManiac
I felt that KotORII: Sith Lords had the potential to outshine it's predisessor in every way, and the story (or at least the bits we saw of it) was much more deeper than any Bioware game by far.
Had they actualy been given the time to finish it, it would have been the best Star Wars epic ever.

I'm sorry, I don't actualy hate Bioware, they make some great games. Im just sad that other RPG developers with superior ideals get torn appart (mainly Black Isle and Troika).
IMO everything about KOTOR 2 was worse than in the original KOTOR. Especially the story.

And I do love BioWare, if only for KOTOR, which is my favorite game ever along with Fallout, but I'm not buying a 360. I bought an XBOX just for Jade Empire and it was a great game, but that was the last time I will buy a console just for one game. It's just not worth it. I'm very disappointed if this game will be a console exclusive, too.

Oh, and I'm not really a Star Wars fan either, and I still loved KOTOR. Well I do love the original trilogy.