View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 07:02 PM   #51
SamNMax

Well, just finished PDZ tonight. I'm pretty happy with it. I don't think the people who gave up on the game after the first few missions (ie everybody) realize that it picks up a lot.

I got back to Call of Duty 2 as well. I'm really used to running and gunning, so it's going to take some time to adjust to COD's style of play.

Recently finished story mode in NBA Ballers: Phenom. It was incredibly stupid, but for some reason I feel like buying a cool, refreshing lemon-lime Sprite, listen to some Ludacris and talk on my T-Mobile cell just before logging on to AOL. But, the other modes are pretty cool. Though for some reason I don't think Earl Boykins can dunk over Shaq. Or anyone.

In the middle of Metal Gear Ac!d 2. Pleasently surprised by it.

Depressed 'cause I spent 50 of my hard-earned dollars on the shitty propaganda that is Kingdom Hearts 2. In all honesty, a good game. But it's nothing but a rehash of the first and quite frankly I'm ashamed I handed more money to Michael Eisner.

At the begining of Tony Tough, though I haven't actually played any of it. It looks really really stupid.

Space Quest V. Not bad at all, but I miss Gary Owens.

And finally, I'm revisiting my first adventure (well, the first adventure I watched someone play), CMI. Just beat Rottingham with like, seven insults. Best music ever, too.