View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 10:51 AM   #49
copycat

Send a message via AIM to copycat

I'm mostly playing on my PSP at the moment:

Burnout Legends
I love the racing parts (Road Rage is so much fun!), crashing is a bit dull though. I've completed around 45% of the game, the majority of it being the race series. I'm motivated to complete all races and win all gold medals. But I highly doubt that I'll ever finish all crash events.

Lemmings
Just got the game a few days ago. What a great remake of one of my all-time faves! I've already completed all 30 fun levels and I'm halfway through tricky.

I guess I've got all the good PSP games so far (Ridge Racer, Lumines, Virtua Tennis, GTA), but I couldn't be bothered to play them much. I'm sure GTA: LCS is tons of fun, but I'm the weakest action game player ever, and therefore my chances to ever finish this game are somewhat slim to none.

On the Mac side of things:

I started The Dig a few months ago, but I'm already stuck at the beginning of the game. Damm, I hate machine puzzles!

I'm also playing Sam and Max: Hit the Road, which is exactly my kind of adventure. Just as John Green's fantastic zombie comic adventure Nearly Departed. :-)