View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 04:24 PM   #41
CrimsonBlue

Oblivion (Xbox360) - almost impossible to tell. Done a bunch of quests and have generally stuck to the adventure-style gaming in this so far, only explored a couple of caves and not even started the main story with my new character (I chose horribly wrong the first time - and I ended up hating him after 75(!) hours. I think the clock still ticks even when I put the game on pause, 'cause I don't want to think I just spent 75 hours of gaming for nothing).

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) - been a bit back and forth on this one. Love the game, but I get a constant flow of new games, and my attention span is very short.

Driver: Parallell Lines (PS2) - quite a surprise it turned out as good as this. The best alternative to GTA yet. About 2/3 finished.

Burnout: Revenge (Xbox360) - well, I play a race every now and then just to get a bit further. I kinda got enough of Burnout with Burnout 3, but I still got this and I love it - yet I don't play it that much.

I was also supposed to play Fight Night Round 3, Tiger Woods and Ridge Racer on my Xbox360. And just got five more games, none of them have been in the console at all yet. Too many games, too little time.

Oblivion takes most of my time now though. I am slightly fed up with it (short attention span, remember), but I'm afraid that if I put it away now I'll never pick it up again, and I want to make the most out of it. But I keep wanting to do just one more quest, then I find another one that sounds interesting and I do that one, and like the sand in an hourglass, those are the days of our lives.

Last edited by CrimsonBlue; 03-30-2006 at 04:31 PM.