View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:54 AM   #27
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Keepsake: Stuck at the puzzle with the pedestals

Nibiru: Can't figure out what else to do in the basement or the office, before I can go up in the Paternoster (those things are awesome) again.

Fallout 2: Um...I got into the secret Lab and all, but I am going to start a new game now that I have the english versions, because I can't stand the terrible german translation. Seriously, what caused such an enormous fall in translation quality between Fallout 1 and 2?

Egypt III: Still stuck in the Papyrus swamps where I should meet Isis I think.

Baldurs Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast (english): Getting to the end.

Broken Sword III - The Sleeping Dragon: Got a bit sidetracked. Should really get back to this.

Betrayal at Krondor: Yeah, I have to continue. But I'm not in the mood right now, because starting the game is always quite atrocious.

The Moment of Silence: I don't know what to do or where to go after I haven't played for some time. I can't remember if I knew what to do next even back when I stopped playing for some time...

Imperium Romanum: I should really continue this. It's fun.

And last but not least, the thing that keeps me from playing all these other games...*drumroll*

Neverwinter Nights: Finished the official campaign ages ago, and am playing one module after the other. Currently I am playing "King Arthur meets a Moose" (yes, Monty Python), "Aurora City - The makings of an Adventurer" (there's more modules in this series after this), and replaying "The Aielund Saga Act IV - The Fall of Aielund (Part 1)" for the third time (First I played from Act I to Act IV, then I played Act IV once again, because it had been updated in order to allow you to bring over your henchmen into Part II, and now because I felt like re-playing "Act III - Return of the Ironlord", and the next module in the series is loaded as soon as the previous one is finished, I am once again playing Act IV.) while waiting for the second part of Act IV to be published (Which is scheduled to be the first week of April.).

That game is addictive!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!