View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #3620
stepurhan
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
I'm sorry, but Mistress Plans have been illegal ever since we've had complaints from Feminists that the name "Mistress" can have deragatory meanings (I believe it was the same group of people that also complain about the term "Stewardess", even though many of the people that carry that title actually prefer it over the term "Flight Attendant".). In the end they were so annoying that we decided to outlaw Mistress Plans. Please hand yourself over to the next office of punishment (I like to call them "Houses of Infernal Pain often involving Custard - Lots of it", personally...), and meet your fate. I believe the punisment for carrying out an illegal Plan has something to do with Orange Juice, tooth paste, the entire visual documents of "Barney the Dinosaur" and a truckload of 2-Component Glue.

-
I believe you'll find I have a special dispensation under Section 9a subsection D paragraph 7 of the Blinding Clothing Wearers Act 1971 as modified by SI 572/2005 and the newly released SORP and FRSSE.

Plus I think subjecting someone to the entire visual documents of "Barney the Dinosaur" constitutes illegal torture under the Geneva Convention.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree