View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:38 AM   #3616
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
I handed it in Thursday 12th in preparation for the next day? Did you not get it? Perhaps you should check the integrity of your employees.

And I do wonder what this Herring Twinkies/felt pen thing is .

You cannot hand in anything prematurely. Certain employees only work on certain days. During the night, all offices are cleaned with fire, so that no diseases can spread among the bureaucrats. All things lying on tables will burn, and only the things that have been locked away in the fire proof file cabinets will survive. The only existant key to a cabinet is in the possession of the employee working on the files in it, and if they are not there, they cannot file anything. Remember that we germans are the Masters of Bureaucracy. We even have some Comedy series that are about Bureaucracy (especially "Das Amt", which is about the Administrative office that deals with all things that relate to licences to build, and the likes.).

The employee responsible for handling Master Plan licences is the evil sister of the Queen of Hearts. She's a bit more short tempered than her sister, so we have her working on the more quiet days. But otherwise she's alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing_games
You are so cruel, your higheness. How can we possibly not ask now? Oh, please tell us and save us from the torment, your Grand Loonyness.

You wish to know, don't you? Well, learn to live with it, for I'm not going to tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan
/ executes his Mistress Plan thus cunningly avoiding the tangled web of Jazhara's bureaucracy.

Hello, I'm from forensics. I'm afraid I'm going to have to Insist you all leave this thread so I can secure the crime scene and gather evidence of how this thread came to be killed.

I fully expect to find beard hair, brightly coloured threads from some sort of shirt (quite likely an evil one) and a calculator. This being the case the murderer can clearly only be one person.

I'm sorry, but Mistress Plans have been illegal ever since we've had complaints from Feminists that the name "Mistress" can have deragatory meanings (I believe it was the same group of people that also complain about the term "Stewardess", even though many of the people that carry that title actually prefer it over the term "Flight Attendant".). In the end they were so annoying that we decided to outlaw Mistress Plans. Please hand yourself over to the next office of punishment (I like to call them "Houses of Infernal Pain often involving Custard - Lots of it", personally...), and meet your fate. I believe the punisment for carrying out an illegal Plan has something to do with Orange Juice, tooth paste, the entire visual documents of "Barney the Dinosaur" and a truckload of 2-Component Glue.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!