View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 06:26 AM   #948
pinkgothic
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Watership Down

Again. After ten years or so. Actually, probably more.

I wanted to see if it would still scar me for life if I went and watched it as an adult. It did. Freaky, freaky surreal bits, not sure why people let their kids watch this... I'm sure if someone had warned me back when I saw it the first time, I'd be a better, less twisted person now!...

Seriously, this is way too brutal, it needs a flashing warning sign.

Other than that, fantastic as always, though of course not without flaws - I've never read the book myself, but I suppose I'm going to have to now, lots of questions crop up whilst viewing the movie which, whilst a bit of imagination can fill in those gaps, really got me curious. Of course, having not read it means I don't know if the book answers these things, either but it's worth a shot.

And some of the animation is sloppy, with proportions going haywire. Eh, little tiny flaws all over the place, really, for just about everything; but the whole thing is pretty damn good.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™