Thread: Cruelty?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 02:52 AM   #27
Ninth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaJ
Hey, congratulations on moving in togethter!
You know, my experience of living together is that there´ll be plenty of times where you disagree or get disappionted on each other. One of my problems have been that I tend to "read minds" and also tend to think that my husband can read my mind. Well, we can not, neither of us.

Communication is the answer to a good relationship. This camera business will probably in a while become something you laugh about. Maybe even tell your future kids about.
And now when you´re building a home together there will be a whole new situation of sharing all the things and taking care of them together. I´m very happy for you!/Lena
Thanks! It's not the first time we're doing this living together thing, but the previous time it had been for limited periods of time (5 months at most), while this time it's possibly... forever. (scary, that )

And yeah, communication is really important, but fortunately that's something we manage to do pretty well (sometimes too well, I guess ), and the "Lost Camera Affair" is already something we laugh about (well, I laugh about it; she'd better not laugh too much ).