View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #7
nikoniko
Translate Me

Leave it to the site's editor-in-chief to spell my name wrong.
That's okay, Jack, I fixed it for my news profile.
My fault, really, as I forgot to correct you earlier.

Hi everybody,
As you can see, Jackal hired me to be the official AG spellchecker. (Olive ewe bed spalurz wotch owt!) First order of business is changing Kikushi to Kikuchi. The distinction is important, as Kikuchi is Japanese for "the Walter Cronkite of adventure gaming", whereas Kikushi means... well, I won't repeat that here.

I'll also be reporting news from time to time, whenever I'm not too busy changing its to it's, there to their, doroposo to nikoniko, and legos to LEGO® bricks.

I invite you to become part of the news team with me. If you've got the scoop, I've got the ice cream cone, so let's put them together and make something yummy. Want to be involved on an even deeper level? Most of the time news happens without us, but some news will only happen with our support. (Sorry, couldn't resist. But while you're there, do it!)

I'll be gone much of this weekend, meditating in preparation for my new responsibilities, but I'll see you folks soon with all the latest and greatest happenings in the world of adventure gaming.

Cheers,
nikoniko

Last edited by nikoniko; 02-23-2006 at 04:21 PM.