View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 10:42 PM   #24
Kurufinwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phod
Question for those that have played the game, regarding the clock in Gran's attic:

Spoiler:

I gave in and found the solution to it.. but where is the clue on what you're supposed to do? Does it come later? I was afraid I had missed something and gave in to the solution but I don't recall ever receiving a hint for that, unless it comes later and I did it prematurely.
thanks!
There's a poem by Heinz Ritter (= Harrison Knight) somewhere (in the book shop, I think) which mentions three dragons. And, more generally, the theme of the three dragons / snakes runs in Gabriel's family (cf. also his father's painting, the sketch book, etc.) (and it's not the last time you'll run into it).

And I promise I'll get around to joining the playthrough (because you must be getting bored here all by yourself ); just give me a couple more days.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]