View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie
Default AG Community Game Playthrough #2: Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers

Sorry I'm late in posting this, folks... I wanted to wait until I felt like I would have the chance to install and play myself, but it doesn't seem to be happening yet. Since the game is essentially broken up into its own sections anyway, I'll get the ball rolling and catch up later.

Anyhoo. If you like, you can check out the first AG playthrough thread to get a feel for how things go. The thread "rules" are as follows:

Step 1: Install your copy of Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers

The CD version with voices is preferred, if you own it. There is a fansite with an installer and patches for the game, if you want to try using it.

Step 2: Play through the game until the current stopping point.

Since I got the feeling that the stopping points in BaSS ended up being too short, we'll experiment.

Play through Day 1 and Day 2, saving and stopping right after you regain control from the Day 3 starting cutscene.

This stopping point will go for a week, until February 13th.

Side note: Since Gabe is an Aquarian, his birthday is likely during this month anyway.

Step 3: Post!

Just a reminder that sticking to just our current stopping point is encouraged, and any information that you still want to post that happens after that point in the game should be placed in spoiler tags.

In the words of Pink (the singer that is, not the AG poster), let's get this party started!

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."