View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #109
Kurufinwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarky
The ritual is a really cool little puzzle. Will probably take a couple of tries for most people to get correct, but that's OK since the death sequences are fun, and the hints are fair. Though I found it somewhat disturbing that Trilby kept stepping on the Welder's remains.
I didn't notice it this time, but it did bother me that he kept stepping on Sir Roderick and Matthew's bones in the basement. Really, disrespectful people like him deserve to have ghosts problems.

Quote:
In my opinion, almost everything that is wrong with this game could have been fixed without too much work. What it really needed was some good feedback from playtesters, doing something very much like we just did.

In the future, it would be interesting to do something like this with a game in beta, and see if we could actually improve the final version!
Yes, that would be fun.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]