View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 04:54 AM   #98
colpet
Easily amused

Quote:
There is a sort of hint for the end sequence in the book telling how to summon an angry spirit. The warning at the end mentions about raising other spirits to possess those holding their possessions. I worked out the teddy bear for Matthew quite early on but it took me ages to find Sir Roderick's possession. I hadn't looked at the pictures in the fire room (which show Sir Roderick holding the gun above the fire)
I did get the hint, but to be honest, after having Trilby die a few times, I just though that Simone could use the gun as a weapon. That it was a connection to Sir Roderick never entered my mind. I thought the hint was to warn you not to use the personal possessions, I mean you already have one angry spirit around.
I did have a moment when I thought Trilby died, but it was fleeting. One thing we all seem to accept in the name of entertainment (and this goes for movies too), is that there never seems to be any consequence of the carnage left after the story ends (a burning house with 2 bodies found in it). It would be hell to be Simone and Jim in the aftermath. Like, who is going to believe them?
Big thanks to Snarky for moderating this thread. Is 7 Days a Sceptic a sequel? Even if its not, I'd be in to play it as a group.